Followers

Wednesday 21 January 2015

WOKE UP

Hi all,   well it is all over and dusted, before we know whats what it will be back again.  LOL.  
Our New Year started pretty badly, and in a very down mode,  picking myself up slowly and will be A for away in no time.   Fractured a rib three weeks ago and jolly painful it is,  thought it would have been over but now,  had a lot of big dental work done to my teeth, and there for we had the Warfran (?) story, stop and then when to start, to night I start will feel  happier to know when it is in where it should be and doing what it should be doing,  HOPE.
I hear thunder about, we have had a lot of rain this summer, and then some places have had none.
Hope you are all fine and working very hard.
 The family tiff is still a tiff, it is breaking our heart, we can do our best and pray to the Lord to help and let there be understanding.   This affects many lives,  Pray for us, to be jolly and happy again.
I decided the other night that Tony and I must go to Dubai, so we will see. Do not want to go too far away or get too complicated  somewhere where we can jump on a plane and off again.


I will tell you a true story,
Many years ago and an old Gran was coming to visit here family in South Africa, and was very nervous  but they convinced here that she need not worry the plane flew direct and the first stop she must get off and that is Johannesburg and her son would be there to collect here, fine that pacified her .
Embarked London and happily flew to Johannesburg, little did all know the plane landed in Nairobi she got off and you could not move her for love or money, her son had to fly up and get her.  I always remember this story and have a little giggle.    Luckily this did not happen with Tony's Mom, once they lost her in London and that caused a bit of consternation.   Luckily all ends well.




3 comments:

loz said...

Sorry to hear you are not well Pumpy. I hope you get better soon. I LOVED the story about your Gran..Loz

Desire Fourie said...

My dearest Pam. I am so so sorry to hear about the fractured ribs (how did that happen?) and I trust that the dental work are all done and dusted now and you can look forward with joy xxx
Lots of healing hugs
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Pumpy, just dropped by to say a big thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave on my blog,

Sorry to hear about your broken ribs oh very painful, and can commiserate of the Dental problems I am in the midst of a lot of treatment to and boy is it costing a lot lol.

You where asking if I put anything on You Tube, no I wouldn't even know where to start lol.
So enjoyed your tale about your Grandmother very funny
Hugs Janet xxx